Shareholders

76.87% shares of Astragraphia is held by PT Astra International Tbk (Astra) and the remaining 23.13% is held by public, all of which are traded in Indonesia Stock Exchange. 

Astra is one of the largest companies in Indonesia with experience in domestic market.
Currently, Astra engages in seven line of business, namely Automotive, Financial Service, Heavy Equipment and Mining, Agribusiness, Infrastructure and Logistics, Information Technology, and Property.