If you hear the name Astragraphia, the thing that pops into your mind might be Fuji Xerox machines. This is not wrong, because it is one of the main business of Astragraphia – markets Fuji Xerox machine in Indonesia. However, the business portfolio of this company under Astra International Group is more that that. The business includes document solution, information & communication solution, and office services.
In Document Solution segment, Astragraphia has four business portfolio; Enterprise Document Solution, Graphic Communication Services, Printer Channel Business, and Industry Business Solution and Services.
Enterprise Document Solution (EDS) of Astragraphia provides Fuji Xerox multi-functioned device, including the service and software for document management. The multifunction device can be used to print, copy, fax, digitalize documents, and other functions. The service that comes with MFD is maintenance, print material (ink), and spare parts.
Graphic Communications Services (GCS) of Astragraphia provides high-quality printing machine including the services for a printing business. For information, Fuji Xerox technology allows the user to print in a variety of media, be it paper, cloth, ceramics, metal, wood, and others. The supporting service that Astragraphia provides is print management, ink supply, spare parts, and other services.
Printer Channel Business (PCB) of Astragraphia markets printer product, be it mono-function or multifunction and its ink. The difference between EDC, GCS, PCB, it doesn’t provide the service in one package.
Business Solution and Services industry is the business portfolio of Astragraphia that provides a comprehensive solution for end-to-end document management for companies by integrating it with other Astragraphia’s portfolio. In order to fulfill the solution needed by the customer, FXGS translates those needs into Statement of Work (SOW) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) that is agreed with the customer. This project implementation is done with the Global Services Delivery Model standards. FXGS technology is fully supported by Fuji Xerox as the principle that has service points all-over Indonesia.
Besides the Document Solution segment, Astragraphia has Information and Communication Solution service. This business segment including computing storage, client computing center, and network development. This business is managed by the subsidiary, PT Astragraphia Information Technology (AGIT).
Other than that, Astragraphia also provides a group of supporting services for office supplies provision and distribution. This business segment is managed by the subsidiary, PT Astragraphia Xprins Indonesia (AXI).
In 2015, Astragraphia designed a service innovation called 3HDT (3 Hours Down Time). 3HDT is the service to support EDS (Enterprise Document Solution) business portfolio. Through this support, Astragraphia promise to the customer to repair the multifunction device in 3 hours since the customer’s reporting time.
Why is this innovation chosen to this subject? In document solution business, the functioning multifunction device is in the critical area. When the machine is broken, the customer’s document-related activity will be disturbed. They need to make sure that the repair process will be done shortly. 3HDT service solves that problem.
According to the survey done by Astragraphia, customer’s expectation for repair time is 5 hours. Competitor mostly promotes response times in 3 hours. Meaning that the technician comes to the customer to repair 3 hours after the customer report, not including the repair process time.
Through 3HDT program, Astragraphia committed to guaranteeing the repair process in 3 hours. Why three hours? Based on the analysis, after receiving the call from a customer, call center needs 5 to 10 minutes to contact the technician. After that, the technician diagnoses the problems and order the spare parts in 20 minutes. Once the technician is ready, he goes to the customer in 1 hour. For simple repair, it will only take 30 minutes. However, if it’s a complex repair that needs additional spare parts from service point, it will take 1 hour. So, the total repair process will take 3 hours.
The mechanism for 3HDT are:
- The customer reports the problem to Call Center.
- Call Center takes note of the system that shows a dashboard to distribute the service order to the engineer.
- Command Center monitors dashboard to ensure the service order has distributed to the technician.
- Call Center informed the customer about the estimated time of technician arrival and the repair process.
- Technician receives the service order and diagnoses the problem, and order the spare parts needed.
- Technician goes to the customer. If the technician is not in the service point, the spare part will be sent from the service point to the customer’s place directly through Speedy Delivery.
- Technician checks the machine and order additional spare parts if needed.
- Technician does the repair process and report all activity to the Command Center through and application.
- Command Center do the phone call to the customer to survey. The survey result will become the feedback to improve the service quality.
Execution is the Key
This innovation plan seems simple, but the execution is actually not easy. First, Astragraphia needs to have reliable resources, quantity, and quality wise. To run this program, Astragraphia has 280 technicians that are ready to repair more than 50.000 customer’s machine all-over Indonesia.
To increase the competition, Astragraphia committed to investing in training. For new machine service training, there will be the technician that go to Fuji Xerox HQ. Once they are skilled, they become the trainer for other technicians in Indonesia. Another big investment is in machine buying that will be taken apart for training.
In running 3HDT, Astragraphia always adopts information technology. In a day, they can receive 700 to 800 service calls all-over Indonesia. With information technology, all activities – from reporting service, repair process, and customer survey – are recorded and showed on a dashboard. The management and supervisor board can access the dashboard to monitor and manage the process.
For easier communication, every technician comes with a smartphone with the iSupport application. iSupport is a mobile application for communication between technical support team on real-time basis. Service order and the reports will be communicated through this application.
Announcement Of The Results Of The Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders 2013
It is hereby announced to the Shareholders of the Company that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company held on 18 April 2013 at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta Hotel, Jl. MH. Thamrin - Jakarta 10310 has resolved the following resolutions/decisions:
1. Approve the Annual Report, including ratify the supervisory report of Board of Commissioners, and ratify the Financial Statements of the Company for financial year 2012, which has been audited by the Public Accountant Firm Tanudiredja, Wibisana & Partners, as stated in their report dated 20 February 2013, rendering the opinion "fairly stated in all material respects".
2. With the approval of the Annual Report and the ratification of the Financial Statements of the Company, grant full release and discharge (acquit et décharge) to all members of the Board of Directors of the Company for their respective management and all members of the Board of Commissioners of the Company for their supervisory action taken during financial year 2012, to the extend those actions are reflected in the Annual Report and Financial Statements of the Company for the financial year 2012.
Approve the use of Company's net profit for the year ended 31 December 2012 amounting to Rp 171.191.632.756,- (one hundred and seventy one billion one hundred and ninety one million six hundred and thirty two thousand seven hundred and fifty six rupiah) as follows:
1. An amount of Rp 1.500.000.000,- (one billion and five hundred million rupiah) as a Company's reserved fund;
2. a. Approximately 60 % (sixty percent) of the net profit, or Rp 76,- (seventy six rupiah) per share was distributed as cash dividen to all shareholders, taking into account the interim dividends of Rp 15,- (fifteen rupiah), which has been paid on 2 November 2012, as such the remaining amount Rp 61,- (sixty one rupiah) per share will be paid in 28 May 2013 to the shareholders of the Company which name are listed on the Register of Shareholders of the Company on 14 May 2013 at 04:00 PM. Western Indonesian Time.
b. Authorize to the Board of Directors of the Company to carry out the dividend distribution and do all necessary actions and deem appropriate, with due observance to the prevailing taxes and/or regulations.
3. The remaining amount is recorded as retained earnings of the Company's to be used as additional working capital and investment.
Authorize the Board of Directors of the Company with the approval of the Board of Commissioners of the Company, to appoint one of the public accountant firms in Indonesia which is affiliated with one of the big 4 (four) international public accountant firms and registered in the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (previously Bapepam-LK), to audit the Financial Statements of the Company for financial year 2013, and to determine the honorarium and other terms and conditions of the appointment of such public accountant firm.
a. (1) Approve and accept the resignation of Mr. Angky Tisnadisastra from his position as President Commissioner of the Company and Mr. Yusuf Darwin Salim from his position as the Director of the Company as of the closing of this Meeting, and grant full release and discharge (acquit et décharge) to them in conducting their duties and responsibilities during their tenure as President Commissioner and Director of the Company until the effective date of their resignation, as long as their actions are reflected in the next Annual Report and Financial Statements that will be approved and ratified at the respectedAnnual General Meeting of Shareholders.
(2) Appoint Mr. Paulus Bambang Widjanarko E.S. as President Commissioner of the Company, dismiss with respect Mr. Herrijadi Halim from his position as Director of the Company and appoint him as Vice Presiden Director and appoint Mr. Arifin Pranoto as Director of the Company, all for a period from the closing date of this Meeting until the remaining term of office of other incumbent members of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors of the Company. Therefore, the composition of the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors of the Company until the closing of the General Meeting of Shareholders in 2014 are as follows:
- President Commissioner : Paulus Bambang Widjanarko E.S.
- Commissioner : Gunawan Geniusahardja
- Independent Commissioner : Inget Sembiring
- President Director : Lukito Dewandaya
- Vice President Director : Herrijadi Halim
- Director : Michael Alexander R. Roring
- Director : Lim Eng Poh (Calvin Lim)
- Director : Arifin Pranoto
With respect to the changes of the composition of the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors, grant a power of attorney with the right of substitution to the Board of Directors of the Company to restate these resolutions in a notarial deed and subsequently notify the change of data of the Company related to the composition of members of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors of the Company to the Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia as well as other government agencies, and to do all necessary actions in compliance with the prevailing regulations.
b. (1) Determine that the honorarium of all members of the Board of Commissioners of the Company, is in the maximum amount of Rp 737.100.000,- (seven hundred and thirty-seven million one hundred thousand rupiah) gross per year to be paid 13 (thirteen) times a year, which shall valid as of 1 May 2013, and to authorize the President Commissioner with due observance of the opinion of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Company to determine its distribution among them.
(2) Authorize the Board of Commissioners of the Company with due observance of the opinion of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Company to determine the salary and other benefits of the members of the Board of Directors of the Company.
SCHEDULE AND PROCEDURES OF DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION
Distribution schedule of cash dividend:
- Cum Dividend at Regular and Negotiation Markets : 08 May 2013
- Ex Dividend at Regular and Negotiation Markets : 10 May 2013
- Cum Dividend at Cash Markets : 14 May 2013
- Ex Dividend at Cash Markets : 15 May 2013
- Recording Date for whom entitled of Cash Dividend : 14 May 2013
- Payment of Cash Dividend : 01 June 2013
Distribution Procedures of Dividend Payment
1. This notification is an official notice from the Company, and the Company is not issue other form of notices to the Shareholders of the Company.
2. Dividend will be paid to the Shareholders of the Company whose names are registered in the Register of Shareholders (recording date) of the Company on 14 May 2013 at 4:00 p.m. (referred to as "Entitled Shareholders")
3. Payment of dividend:
(a) For Entitled Shareholders whose shares recorded in Indonesian Central Securities Depository/Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia ("KSEI"), the dividend payment will be made through KSEI and the Entitled Shareholders will receive payment from related KSEI Account Holder.
(b) For Entitled Shareholders whose shares are still in certificate form, dividend payments will be by overbooking (bank transfer) to the Entitled Shareholders already informed their bank account, to the Securities Administration Bureau of the Company: PT Blue Chip Mulia, Bina Mulia Building I Lt. 4, Jalan Rasuna Said Kav 10, Jakarta 12920 ("Company's BAE") or by Cheques which can be obtained at Company's BAE from 28 May 2013 accompanying with copy of ID card or passport or corporate document which address conforms the address on Shareholder List of the Company, in writing with Rp 6.000 stamp duty.
4. Dividends to be paid shall be subject to tax in accordance with the prevailing regulations. Therefore, the Entitled Shareholders are requested to provide the required documents, which are:
(a) For Entitled Shareholders who have are Domestic Corporate Tax Payer and have not submitted the Taxpayer Identification Number/Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak (NPWP), are requested to submit copy of NPWP to KSEI or Company's BAE at the latest on 14 May 2013 at 4:00 pm. Without submitting a copy of NPWP, the payment of cash dividend to the Domestic Corporate Tax Payer will be charged to income tax (PPh) by 30%;
(b) For the Entitled Shareholders who are Foreign Tax Payers whose shares are in the collective custodian of KSEI, and intended to using tariff based on the Approval of Avoidance of Double Taxation/Persetujuan Penghindaran Pajak Berganda (P3B), are obliged to comply with article 26 of Laws No. 36 year 2008 regarding Income Tax and submit the Certificate of Domicile ("COD") to KSEI at the latest on 14 May 2013 at 4:00 p.m. by using the formats and manners as stipulated in the Directorate General of Tax Rule No. Per-61/PJ/2009 and its amendment No. Per-24/PJ/2010 regarding the procedures for Implementing Double Tax Avoidance Agreement. Without COD of said format, the cash dividends will be subject to Income Tax of Article 26 at the rate of 20%; and
(c) For the Entitled Shareholders whose shares are not in the collective custodian of KSEI or in certificate forms, and intended to using tariff based on P3B, are obliged to comply with Article 26 of Laws No. 36 year 2008 regarding Indome Tax and submit the COD to the Company's BAE at the latest on 14 May 2012 at 4:00 p.m., by using the formats and manners as stipulated in the Directorate General of Tax Rule No. Per-61/PJ/2009 and its amendment No. Per-24/PJ/2010 regarding the procedures for Implementing Double Tax Avoidance Agreement. Without COD of said format, the cash dividends will be subject to Income Tax of Article 26 at the rate of 20%.
In order to comply with the article 68 paragraph (4) and (5) of Law No. 40 year 2007 regarding the Limited Liability Company, we hereby announce that the Balance Sheet and Income Statement of the Financial Statements of the Company ended on 31 December 2012 that already ratified in the first agenda of this Meeting was the same as what was announced in the DAILY INVESTOR INDONESIA on 28 February 2013.
Jakarta, 19 April 2012
Note: This information has been published today (19/04/2013) on Investor Daily Indonesia dan Media Indonesia