Astragraphia At a Glance
Astragraphia began its business in 1971 as a Division of Xerox at PT Astra International. In 1975, the division was then separated into its own legal entity. Astragraphia was appointed directly as an exclusive distributor of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. Japan in Indonesia on 22 April 1976, with the business scope as the provider for office equipment and after-sales service.
Astragraphia registered its shares at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (formerly Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange) in 1989, under the symbol ASGR. The compositions of Astragraphia shares are owned by PT Astra International Tbk at 76.87%, and the remaining by the public, as of 31 December 2011.
In line with the demanding needs of the dynamic customers and technological developments, especially in information technology and communication, since the 1990’s Astragraphia started doing business transformation into the leading provider of Information & Communication Technology Solutions,
Here's a brief history of the company:..
- 1971: Started operations as the Xerox division at PT Astra International
- 1976: PT Astra Graphia established as an independent legal entity and was appointed as the exclusive distributor of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd, Japan
- 1983: Entering the IT business with the appointment as exclusive distributor of Digital Equipment Corporation. USA
- 1989: Listed its share on the BEJ and BES (now BEI)
- 2004: Doing spin off on ITS business unit by established a strategic partnership with SCS, Singapore and became PT SAT (49% of shares owned by Astragraphia)
- 2008: Doing the acquisition of 50.99% shares of PT SAT from SCS, Astragraphia ownership became 99.99% shares and PT SAT renamed into PT Astra Graphia Information Technology (AGIT)
- 2011: AGIT with Monitise Asia Pacific Ltd, HongKong, formed a joint venture (JV Company) named PT AGIT Monitise Indonesia (AMI)
- 2014: Astragraphia established PT Astragraphia Xprins Indonesia (AXI) and doing spin off business unit Xprins to AXI
- 2014: agit sold all of the shares of PT AMI to Monitise Plc London.